The Museum has an area that changes monthly, the Showcase Exhibit. We
also have additional programs monthly that revolve around the theme of the Showcase
exhibit. The Museum also has an area just for kids that changes periodically, the Natural History Exhibit located in the Educational
Encounter Room. The following is a schedule
of what is going on at the museum in case you would like to schedule a tour or a program…
This month we are featuring Wild Flowers.
- Upcoming events at The L.W. Paul Living History Farm
- April 6, 2013 (9am – 3pm): Spring Planting Day
- August 3, 2013 (9am – 3pm): Tobacco Heritage Day
- November 9, 2013 (9am – 3pm): Fall Harvest and Syrup Day
- December 14, 2013 (9am – 3pm): Christmas at the Farm
- January 18, 2014: Old Smokehouse Day
Info. for Teachers: about farm field trips
All tours and programs are free! If you would like to bring a group to the
Museum for a tour or program, or if you need additional information please
contact the Museum.